604 SLCR Controller Board
The Automation & Electronics 604 SLCR is ideal for many Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) applications.
The 604 SLCR is designed to provide local and remote monitoring and control functions at a reasonable price. It has a built in power supply, serial port, and a compliment of useful inputs and outputs.
Used in conjunction with Automation & Electronics SST-9600TM radio or other types of communication equipment, the 604 SLCR can also be easily integrated into a wide variety of SCADA systems.
With the power of the Automation & Electronics LAD language, and the available expansion modules, the 604 SLCR can also be scaled up to perform more complex automation tasks.
- Two selectable 1-5 VDC or 4-20 mA 12-bit analog inputs
- Two optically isolated 12 VDC pulse inputs
- Four optically isolated 12 VDC digital inputs
- Four 12 VDC 100 mA digital outputs
- Two form C latching SPDT relay outputs
- Two expansion connectors for interfacing to added input and output devices
- Built in RS-232 serial communications port
- Expansion connector for added serial communications equipment
- Recognizes MODBUS communications protocol for integrating with SCADA systems.
- Built in power supply provides power for the 604 SLCR, 12 VDC backup battery charging, 24 VDC loop supply, 12 VDC external accessories, and 8.5-13.5 VDC (adjustable) external accessories.
- Backup battery operating mode allows the 604 SLCR to continue to run off of an external 12 VDC battery in the event of an AC power failure
- Eight option switches for programming flexibility
- Communication address switches allowing addresses from 0 to 255 to be configured.
- Status indicator LEDs for communications, pulse inputs, discrete inputs, and relay outputs.
- 120 VAC 0.5 A fused heater output connector.
- MEB: Provides connections to expansion input/output modules (Max. 2)
- IMAD: Four 12-bit 1-5 VDC 4-20 mA analog input expansion modules* (Max. 4)
- RACE: Two 12-bit 4-20 mA analog output expansion modules* (Max. 8)
- DIF-8: Eight optically isolated 12 VDC digital inputs* (Max. 4)
- DIF-16: Sixteen optically isolated 12 VDC digital inputs* (Max. 2)
- FCTB: Sixteen 12 VDC 100 mA digital outputs* (Max. 2)
- PRO-8 Eight RH2B-U type relay outputs* (Max. 4)
- SSOT Simple RS-232 serial communication module
- WRAT 1200 baud bell 202 wire line MODEM.
- ROAM 1200 baud bell 202 MODEM.
- SST-9600 9600 baud 928 MHz spread spectrum radio MODEM.
- PTA 120 VAC power protection module
- Battery backed RAM.
* Requires a MEB card. Some options cannot coexist with other options. Consult the factory for details on your application.
|Size:||12-7/8" x 10-7/8" PC board|
|Enclosure:||14" x 12" x 6-3/8" NEMA 4X standard typical|
|Operating temperature:||-31 to 140 deg. F (-35 to 60 deg. C)|
|Relative humidity:||5 to 90% non-condensing|
|Typical:||1/4 A @ 110 VAC; Less than 2 W @ 12 VDC|
|CPU / Memory|
|Digital inputs:||Four on-board, 32 expansion: 10 mA sense current @ 12 VDC, 1500 VDC optical isolation|
|Digital outputs:||Four on-board, 32 expansion: 100 mA 30 VDC open collector type|
|Relay outputs:||Two on-board: SPDT form C latching, 0.6 A @ 125 VAC or 110 VDC, 2 A @ 30 VDC|
|Pulse inputs:||Two on-board: 0 to 3 kHz, 10 mA sense current @ 12 VDC, 1500 VDC optical isolation|
|Surge Protection:||Inputs and outputs designed to meet IEEE STD 472.1974 (SWC) Tests, (ANSI C37.90a-1974)|
|Serial Port||One RJ-45 RS-232 300-19,200 baud port. Support for radio key-on and key-off delays.|
|Protocols:||MODBUS RTU protocol. Custom protocols can also be developed for your specific application|
|Typical:||Automation & Electronics LAD ladder logic programming environment|