SDAM A/D input card
Over the years, we have produced a wide variety of I/O related boards for our controllers. As time has progressed, we have moved from the historical ribbon cabled boards toward networked 485 based smart I/O boards. This page lists most of the current models of cards that fall into the smart I/O category. Most are networked 485 cards with their own processors that perform scaling and communication related operations.
485 Modbus Networked Smart Cards
- SDAM A/D input card
- The SDAM Smart Card provides eight analog inputs.
- SDAO D/A output card
- The SDAO Smart Card provides two analog outputs.
- SPCM A/D input, D/A output card
- The SPCM Smart Card provides four analog inputs with four additional analog monitoring values (loop fault, ambient temperature, supply and loop voltages) and one analog output.
- SDIM accumulator input card
- The SDIM Smart Card provides eight accumulator inputs.
- SDIO discrete I/O card
- The SDIO Smart Card provides 48 discrete inputs and 48 discrete outputs.
- STRB turbine meter input card
- The STRB Smart Card provides four turbine meter inputs.
- PDAM A/D expansion card
- The PDAM is a piggyback module that can be added to any of our networked smart cards to provide an additional eight analog inputs.
All 485 Modbus Networked Smart Cards operate on a RS-485 9,600 baud serial channel. Communications are via MODBUS RTU protocol. All have addresses are set via DIP switches.
Miscellaneous Smart I/O Cards
- TURBO-4 turbine meter input card
- The TURBO-4 board processes turbine meter input signals, displaying rate, frequency, and total counts. It outputs a pulse at a programmable number of input pulses.