Welcome to Automation and Electronics, Inc.
OPC configuration screen
OPC splash screen
The AutoCom OPC Server was developed specifically for field SCADA automation applications. Field wide or zone polling, inter-message delays, prioritized transactions, serial or networked connections, compressed data transfer, and communication diagnostics are supported. Through the OPC Server for AutoCom, card data for the AEPOC pump off controller can be extracted onto a client machine and analyzed. This allows asset managers to analyze and identify optimization strategies in the asset base. The OPC Server for AutoCom will allow connection to multiple protocols on the same channel. This is revolutionary in the SCADA upstream marketplace.
The OPC Server for AutoCom connects to the various A&E products: Rod Pump Controller, Injection Controller (WAG, WIC, WFM), Flowing Well Controller, Facility RTU, EFM Master, LACT Units, Tank Battery Guard, Valve Master, Flood Detection, EZ-RTU, and SRTU.
Your system must meet the following minimum software system requirements in order for you to successfully install and use SCADA Modbus/AutoCom OPC Server:
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4 (or higher)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2000 Service Pack 4 (or higher)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 (certification pending)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
Your system must meet the following minimum hardware system requirements in order for you to successfully install and use SCADA Modbus/AutoCom OPC Server:
- Intel Pentium® III 500 MHz Processor
- 512 MBytes RAM
- 32 MBytes of free hard drive space
- Ethernet Card (Optional)
Device communication requires at least one of the following:
- Serial communications port
- RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 cabling and/or converter
- Radio modem
- Hayes-compatible dial-up modem
- CDPD modem with support for the AT command set
- IP-compatible network