Although most of our controller boards have built in serial or Ethernet hardware for communications, there is frequently a need for additional communication channels. These boards provide some expansion options for our standard controller boards.
Communication Port Expansion
- The SIOX supplies an additional piggy-back RS-485 serial port for our controller boards.
- The SSOT supplies an additional piggy-back RS-232 or RS-485 serial port for our controller boards.
- SA202 A/C
- The SA-202 A/C is an A/C powered external Bell 202 1200 baud modem.
- The SROAM is a snap-track mountable half-duplex Bell 202 1200 baud modem with a 9 pin male RS-232 connector for the data interface and a standard 10 pin ribbon cable or hi-density terminal block connector for the data radio.
- The WRAT card is a piggy-back modem designed to interface to radio or wire-line communication equipment on the 6008, 608, or 604 family of controllers.