KEP BAT R/T Millennium Products
- Accepts inputs from magnetic pickups, contact closures, DC pulses (optically isolated) from pulse producing flowmeters
- Displays rate and total simultaneously with five digit rate display and eight digit totalizer display
- 4-20 mA analog output option (eight updates per second)
- Powered from internal battery, external DC supply or 4-20 mA output loop
- 20 point linearization (optional); 10 point linearization with data logger option
- Isolated scaled pulse output
- Nonvolatile flash memory of setup data
- RS485 Modbus RTU communications and data logger (S2 option)
- Setup software available for easy programming and monitoring using a PC and special serial cable (S1 option)
- Explosion proof CSA or UL/C-UL intrinsically safe listed
Featuring five digits of rate and eight digits of total, the BAT R/T Millennium edition (BATRT-M) is a battery or loop powered indicator capable of accepting magnetic pickup, DC pulse and switch closure inputs from pulse producing flowmeters. The unit can be ordered with an optional 4-20 mA output. The BATRT-M uses the 4-20 mA loop to provide power when this output is used.
For full and up to date product specifications please see the manufacturer's page at Kessler-Ellis Products.